Monday, January 20, 2014

PR for Over the Garden Wall

Collin's show is wrapping up. He has two recordings left. I'm so glad that I got to see his last session with Elijah.
Watching those two talented guys is always such an amazing treat.
Unfortunately I missed the big PR day, however, when Cartoon Network provided hair and makeup and interviewed the boys for a PR package that will be showing in theaters before kids' movies this summer.
The crew filmed some behind the scenes, catching a song that Coll and Elijah sang together and then took several still shots as well. Tim was there and kept me posted with pictures and updates.
While Collin was pretty nervous, I think it all went pretty well. They have some fabulous actors playing parts on this show and I can't wait to share who when we're allowed to.



The producers of the show were so nice to bring in cupcakes for Collin's 9th birthday!

We are so proud of Collin and happy for him to work on such a creative fun show!

No comments: