Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter race

I haven't posted in a while now because Thanksgiving kicks off the busiest time of the year for us.
We move from my birthday to Joann's to Christmas and then straight in to Collin's birthday and then Kayla's. Collin's birthday planning is always a bit of a challenge. We either have to plan and get invitations out before Christmas, or have his party a week late so that his friends have time to get invitations and rsvp, etc.
This year we're going to get our invites out early!
Collin is switching over to a new place for swimming. He will start after Christmas and I believe that is where he'll have his 4th birthday party.
He wants a spiderman theme and Spiderman, himself might show up.
Kayla continues with piano and she is doing great!
Both kids start their acting classes beginning in January.
I have a long break from shooting weddings, but I continue to stay very busy editing for O Grace and working with my own families as well.
That is my little update... more later I hope.

No comments: