Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Lucy

My name is Lucy. I am a Cavachon. That's half King Charles Cavalier and half
Bichon Frise.
Some might call me a "designer dog".
I am.
I am a sweet puppy and I'm very comfortable with my family. I let the kids carry me around and dance with me.
I am a performer by nature. I like to walk and hop on my back legs, leap over hurdles and trot like a show dog.
I love to lay by Tim's shoulder on the top of the couch or in Mom's (Robin)lap.
I love Abby and Drew but I don't like other dogs. I don't trust them. They're usually bigger than me and they smell funny.
I am very vocal and very needy. I whine until somebody holds me. I really like
to be held.
My dog food isn't good enough for me. I turn my nose up and leave it in my dish until I am absolutely starving or until Abby can no longer resist staying away from my bowl.

My favorite toy is my bunny. I LOVE my bunny and I've had it since I was 8 weeks old.


It's fun when Abby pretends to kill me.


The kids like to pretend they've captured me and put me in a cage.
I go along with it.


I like to sit with my family at the table for meal time


And Gosh Darn, I was a cute puppy!

No comments: