Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Collin and Kayla think of me

I saw this on Susan's blog and Facebook and decided to try it out this Sunday morning. Kayla's response to #1 was confirmed for me during this Q and A.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Collin: I love you
Kayla: You are very strange

2. What makes mom happy?
Collin: when I put Lucy's bark collar on
Kayla: When I don't act bad

3. What makes mom sad?
Collin: when I hit her
Kayla: The Plague episode of Little House on the Prairie

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Collin: when she tickles me
Kayla: when she pretends to be Princess Poopernickle

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Collin: play at parks
Kayla: play with Bruce

6. How old is your mom?
Collin:54
Kayla: 34

7. How tall is your mom?
Kayla: 43 inches
Collin: 8900 inches


8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Collin: Harry Potter
Kayla: Little House on the Prairie

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Collin: go out
Kayla: pass out

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Collin: for being fat
Kayla: architectural knowledge

11. What is your mom really good at?
Collin: watching Harry Potter
Kayla: knowing body parts


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Collin: jumping off a scooter.
Kayla: origami

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Collin: photography
Kayla: photography

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Collin: pizza
Kayla: sushi

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Collin: swimming with us
Kayla: for telling us not to eat too much sugar

No comments: