Sunday, March 9, 2008

3 Happy Moments




I randomly caught three moments this week that just made me so happy!
-The first one is when I was hollering for the kids to get ready to walk out the door because we needed to get Kayla to school.
No one answered- and there I found them... totally dressed and ready with shoes and jackets on. Kayla was reading a book to Collin on the stairs to keep him occupied while I got ready. Sooo sweet!
-Collin was thoroughly enjoying a chocolate soy ice cream cone and looked so cute with his dark moustache. I was surprised he liked the lactose free, soy version of ice cream and I loved seeing his face a mess. My kids so rarely can stand sticky or dirty things on them. It was a great image!
-Collin curled up to his Daddy on the couch in the afternoon. All he wore was a pair of underwear and he looked so little laying next to Tim. Adorable!
Priceless moments that just make me love my family all the more!

No comments: