Sunday, March 9, 2008

5 not so obvious things about me

Inspired by: Susan :)

1. I dread parties.. birthday parties, adult parties, dinner parties, intimate gatherings or big gatherings. Especially kid's parties!!! I actually spend the days and hours before the event hoping and praying that the event will be cancelled. No offense to anyone- it's just this weird part of me that cannot stand obligations. The only thing I can truly commit to is my family. :)

2. No one can make me laugh like my little brother. When we talk, there is usually at least one comment from one of us that brings tear pouring, choking laughter.
Our humor is beyond rotten! LOL

3. I secretly live in Vermont... Tim and I have loads of kids and dogs and make our own maple syrup.

4. If I did not live in Colorado Springs and was somewhere really really liberal, I would have the funkiest hair and makeup colors!! I really would!!

5. I have lots of half written books and stories that I plan to finish some day soon!