Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Summer plans

This is the summer I've been dreaming of!
We are taking Kayla on an actual dinosaur dig in Western Colorado!
Chasing Papa (her buddy in archaeology and paleontology) and Nana will be joining us.
After our all day dig we will have a nice dinner and sleep before the next day, 4th of July, where we will watch the fireworks in Grand Junction.

And in June we will be spending a week in Michigan which is where I lived for most of my childhood. We'll visit a big old haunted house that I once lived in (yes it was haunted)and I've already arranged with the current owners for us to go through it. We'll see the school where I went to kindergarten and we'll visit some friends of Tim's, lot of my family and top the week off with attending the wedding of my beautiful cousin, Jaimie.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, our house might sell and we'll have to decide where to live!!!

No comments: