Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and more

The kids both got seats at the school we've been waiting for!
Yay! We had hoped for AM TOPS but they only had PM available.
It turns out that Collin's two best buddies also got in to PM kinder there and one of Kayla's Brownie troop-mates is also in PM.
So we're really happy with how that has turned out. I'm going to take some time
to work on our home and cooking and having some more "me" time. I'm also going to
begin advertising so that I can hopefully book one family session a week.
We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Chris, Kelsey and the grandparents all came over for swimming, hanging out and good food, cake and pie.
Chris asked the kids what they liked best about me and Kayla said she liked how funny I am. Collin said he likes that I sleep with them when they are sick. Awww!
We had some visitors during our party... a HUGE swarm of Bees. We heard a noise, which my brain registered as a plane in the distance. Finally Chris asked, "What's that noise?" The next thing we know Tim is yelling, "Bees!" and I see a black cloud coming our way. We grabbed the kids and ran inside. It was all pretty darn scary.
We will remember it for a long time!
But all in all it was a beautiful afternoon!

No comments: