Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I am celebrating right now

That I am officially an AZ resident. Yes it took me two years to make that decision.
Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a hard time committing to a place of residence. But here we are, so I thought I should make it official!


New Friends. Collin has made some wonderful friends through preschool, and who knew that I'd find one of my closest friends through one of his friends.
And despite the age difference, our daughters have become close too!






That we are very involved with the rec center in Gilbert. This is where Collin has taken all his cooking and cupcake classes and most recently his Lego camp.
Kayla has also taken many a crafting and cooking class there. So how cool was it when Collin's picture showed up in their brochure!?


That Kayla got a part in the play, Annie Get Your Gun at the Hale Theater! We are so very proud of her!!!
That Collin scored FIVE goals in his last soccer game of the season. Mama cried!!
What a great beginning to the summer!

No comments: