Sunday, November 2, 2008

how we spend our weekends

While some weekends mean work for me, most of the time we spend our weekends bike riding, going to parks, having movie nights and spending lots of time with family.
Joe's Farmhouse Grill and Coffee Shop is our "spot"
It's where I meet my parents, Chris and Kelsey for coffee on weekends and some weekdays. It is also where I have done my last few photo shoots.
Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying breakfast at Joe's.
Joe's has quite an interesting story and concept. Check it out sometime. http://www.joesfarmgrill.com





We often get together for lunch or dinner at the parent's house or Chris and Kelsey's. Every now and again we meet out somewhere... this past weekend we met at one of my favorite restaurants, Cantina Laredo


It has been a real treat to live by Tim's parents and my parents and brother.
We are enjoying it immensly!!

No comments: