Sunday, November 16, 2008

What I want to be when I grow up

This seems to be the constant topic of conversation in our house lately.
I think it is stemming, in large part, from Tim's recent 3 weeks of travel.
While Tim normally travels a couple of days here and there, he ended up being gone Monday through Friday three weeks in a row.
While he was gone Collin informed me that he too would be working for HP when he grows up. "That way I can always be with my Dad and we can take business trips together." So sweet... almost broke my heart.
Kayla has been interested in the same profession(s) for a while now. She would like to become a palentologist/author/professor. Someone who can dig for dino bones, write books about her adventures and teach others how to dig for dinosaur bones. If possible, she'd also like to implement these adventures in to her acting.
Sounds like she will be busy.
Collins aspirations have recently changed though. He has two important jobs in mind now. He would really really like to be a pilot. He says he may even go to the Air Force Academy and become a Blue Angel or Thunderbird. Or he might be a pilot who shoots bad guys down.
But he is equally interested in "being the guy who gives everyone snacks and drinks on the plane and opens the bathroom doors for people."
OK... whatever works.

No comments: