Friday, November 28, 2008

Talent Show

We were so excited to spend the week with Jim, Colleen and Hannah.
They came in from Florida on Saturday, and we kicked off the week with a party and talent show at my parent's house on Sunday.
Everyone displayed a talent, whether it was a craft, hobby, or performance.
It would take quite a bit of typing to describe how proud I am of all of my family members and how talented they all are. This was the best party I've ever been to and I think we all had a blast! Here are some pictures from the party and talent show:

Robin's Photography


Joann's needlepoint stockings


Jim's marine science posters



Hannah's cat picture and drawings


Kayla's flower drawing


Collin's monster drawing and storytelling


Nana's fused glass and jewelry


Colleen and Kelsey's awesome recipes


Chris's rockin' guitar performance




Papa Tom's singing and rhyming with Collin


Kayla played a piano piece with her eyes closed and sang "Bleeding Love". :)



Great Grandma watched it all with pride and said that all of us were her talent and craft.


We all thanked Papa and announced that he was the one who came up with the talent show idea and he put it all together.

1 comment:

Seandee Ambrosia said...

I have to say that I think yo have a amazing family. Thanks for letting me take family pictures of all of you!!