Monday, March 3, 2014

Collin my funny man

Collin, you are a true gift!
You are my strong-willed, athletic and wildly witty boy and I love the adventure you continue to take us on!
Here are some of my favorite Collinisms as of late:

We were in the car with Papa on the way to get some frozen custard. You were bouncing off the walls and had literally been hanging from trees just moments before. I kept telling you to calm down, calm down Collin!
Finally after about my fifth, "You need to calm down before we get custard, Collin.", you replied, "Ok, Ok, I'm calm. I'm Nelson Mandela."

The other day you had a script to read for a Catholic movie. You said, "No, I'm sorry- can't do it. It's Catholic and I'm a Mormon Iraqi."

You have always had a fascination with other cultures and you love to pretend you are from all sorts of places, especially the Middle East for whatever reason.
When people asked you where the name "Pax" came from, you told them, "It's from Pakistan."

All religions, races and ages are fair game for your comedic wit and though I have to remind you to be PC and not to make those jokes outside the home, I can't help but laugh. You are a true comedian in that way.

You and I always notice the same moments, the same people, the same happenings that crack us up. Daddy and sweet Kayla often look at us blankly, not understanding what we found so funny.
We had a Mommy/son soccer match today at the park and we could barely get through it because we were laughing so hard... at what I don't know. We are just dang funny!

Love you my funny man!

No comments: