Saturday, July 26, 2008

Annie





Kayla has had drama camp all week and they practiced the musical, Annie.
The performance was yesterday and it was GREAT!!
So fun to watch.
The girls all had such sweet little singing voices and everyone nailed their lines.
This was Kayla's first musical and it was much more work than simple plays.
There was singing, script and coreography to learn.
I'm glad she got the experience!
She was her usual expressive funny self.
She also had her first sleepover last night at Emmy's house. It was hard on me,
but I got through it and she had a blast.
It also gave Collin and I an open night to have a date. I took him to dinner and he took me to Mr. Bigg's.
Then Tim and Collin and I had a sleepover and a special breakfast, all about Collin this morning.
He really enoyed himself, and so did we!

No comments: