Monday, July 7, 2008

Collin's answers

I am... afraid of dinosaurs coming alive
I want... somebody to hug me
I wish... somebody would kiss me and give love
I hate... when somebody takes me away
I miss... Daddy
I fear... monsters
I hear.... a monster in our family room
I smell... a monster in the closet
I crave... love and toys
I search... for my bopper
I wonder... if Kayla's dinosaur egg will hatch and come alive
I regret... punching Mommy when Papa said "Don't punch my daughter"
I love... when Mommy and Daddy take me to special places
I care... if Mommy and Daddy hug me
I ache... for Kayla to hug me
I always... like when Mommy and Daddy do fun things for us
I believe... in monsters
I dance... with a giraffe
I sing... lullabies
I cry... when I baked food and burnt myself
I don’t always... kill my bopper
I fight... my bopper
I write... my name
I never... ever punch Kayla
I listen... to Mommy
I need... somebody to find my bopper
I am happy... when someone finds my bopper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a bopper? Can you post a picture of it?