Monday, August 18, 2008

Settled in

Well, it's official. We are here.
Lots of things happened today that made it feel official.
First, I got the kids a new pediatrician.
Then I went to downtown Phoenix to meet with Jen at O'Grace Photography.
There I got my work schedule and my first set of pictures to begin editing for her.
I signed up for a local bookclub that Kelsey, Chris's girlfriend joined.
I got Kayla signed up for the Valley Youth Theater of Phoenix.
We found a piano teacher. Collin is already signed up for preschool and swim,
but he was also babysat here in AZ for the first time. Grandma Elephant, Papa Tom and Aunt Pat took care of him while I had my appt downtown.
He cried when we left. Then my parents stopped by to say hello this evening.
He cried when they left!
It's offically official- we are AZ residents and loving it!

No comments: